Catch up with our panel of experts from University of Alabama and David Eccles, University of Utah at our latest roundtable session.
In this session, we've brought together experts who know first hand how to launch new online programs successfully. We discuss the crucial steps, from planning, strategy and identifying gaps in the market, to conveying a message that resonates and in turn, how to exceed your enrollment targets.
Sounds good? Watch on demand for free here.
- Hear from peers about the dos and don'ts of launching a new online program
- Understand how to define and target your audience
- Be inspired by the success stories
- Learn the best practices of real, successful online courses to strategize your next steps
"83% of students who did receive face-to-face learning this academic year said they would continue with their studies if they were taken fully online."
- Net Natives research, 2020