Have you filled your summer classes for 2021?
Advertising best practice is constantly changing, so it’s crucial to stay ahead of the curve. But, how can you make the most of your ad spend over the summer when students are thinking about summer vacation instead of school?
If you’re the driving force of your college’s advertising and marketing campaigns, then you’ll know how tricky it is to make an impact over summer vacation. Join our webinar where we’ll show you how to build brand awareness and boost enrollment, even when your students are on vacation.
Join the discussion and catch up on our webinar today.
We’ll walk you through the actionable steps to nurturing your students year-round for peak enrollment numbers. We will delve into the platforms you need on your radar to reach your Gen-Z students and the best practices in advertising on those channels.
- The latest research into the media trends of students, so you can make informed advertising decisions
- The different types of advertising, including programmatic and how to maximize social media
- How best to reach your Gen-Z audience
- The dos and don'ts of advertising and best practices
- How automation can help you achieve your goals